everyone-dies-aloneeveryone-dies-alone

Main Games Favorites Reviews Stats

Castle Clout: RoTK Castle Clout: RoTK

Great game!!!

My only complaint would be that the reset button should reset the the level you are currently on.

Scriball Scriball

Excellent

A fun and inventive game!

Hero RPG Hero RPG

Excellent!

This is a great game! You really put a lot of time and effort towards it. I also like the real time tutorial, that was a nice touch!

IndestructoTank! IndestructoTank!

Fun Game!

However, you shouldn't blow up if running out of fuel in the middle of a combo. I was doing really well then exploded before I maxed everything out!

Army of Destruction Army of Destruction

It's ok

I think it's cheap as hell that the enemies can shoot at you before they're even on screen.

Evil Nights Evil Nights

I agree with below...

The guards are useless, unless you waste every cent you have upgrading them, and even then they are only slightly less useless.

Space Invaders arcade Space Invaders arcade

Speed

Fix the speed on this game. The aliens will do one repetition, then speed up suddenly. I have seen the tutorial this game came from, it does the same thing. However, still fun none the less.

PhotoFit Puzzle Game DEMO PhotoFit Puzzle Game DEMO

You may want to check this game again...

I am assuming the first answer is "dolphin" however, that doesn't seem to work. I tried to misspell it, but to no avail. I was surprised, considering the spelling ability on Newgrounds. Otherwise, I liked the idea of the game.

Adrenaline Challenge! Adrenaline Challenge!

Collision detection

I am aware that this is an older submission. i just hope in later entries you took more time with the collision detection. In a game like this, it's very important.

D-fence 2 !! D-fence 2 !!

That was fun...

However i do feel like a dork finishing all 3000 turns...what the hell is RSI???